THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 31, 2008

2008 Presidential Election

If I could vote I would vote for Obama because I think he is a great change for this country. I believe that gay marriage should be aloud. Gays are a part of this country to. They deserve to have all the same rights as us, even marriage. They should be able to be happy. I so far I have agreed with everything he has said. I think if we need to raise taxes in order to get out of debt then we should. I also agree with the fact that we need to get out of Iraq. Obama thinks abortion should be legal and I agree to an extent. If your going to go out and have unsafe sex then you should be responsible for that child. He believes in free health care, witch for some people like me need. I get hurt a lot and so my family can't afford the health care that is needed. 

0 comments: